Admission process at Vidya Bharati School for the Academic Year 2020 -21 will commence from March 2020.
- Distribution of admission kits at the School’s Front Office or online access of Prospectus.
- Pre-admission interaction with all.
- Completion of admission formalities within 3 working days.
- Submission of completed admission form within 3 working days.
- No Competency test for grade Nursery and K.G. Interaction of the child & parents with the Principal before the final admission.
- For Grade I to IX, competency level test will be conducted.
- For grade XI, the applicant has to appear and clear tests at 2 levels- Aptitude test & Competency level test.
- Shortlisted students will be called for personal interview with the Coordinator and the Principal
- School Admission List will be displayed on the school’s Notice Board at the Reception or informed to parents through phone/mail as the case be.
- Right of admission is reserved with the School Principal.
- Merely getting oneself registered, filling admission form and fulfilling all formalities does not guarantee admission.
- Once admission seats are full, a waiting list/register, will be maintained that will be available to registered parents for information. Based on withdrawals, first students in the waiting list will be given the opportunity to complete the formalities for seeking admission.
- Bus route confirmation will be done based on availability of seats and route confirmation by the Administrative Branch of the School. Bust stops must confirm to existing routes, or as confirmed by the Administrative team.
Transfer Cases may be considered on availability of seats and fulfilling of requisite formalities.
Fee Concession Policy
Policies (Rules & Procedures) for seeking concession in fees are made open and transparent to parents. The concession in fee is offered to those who are eligible and entitled to concession, under defined categories, as per provisions of Right to Education Act, 2009.
The School maintains Status-Quo, to the extent of maximum intake, in fulfilling the objective and its cause to privileged students under categories, SC/ST/OBC/Physically Challenged. The School offers concession to applicants, subject to screening/reviewing of all applications and fulfillment of eligibility criterion and its scope.
Eligible candidates can Inquire & seek information to continue or avail the concession of each academic year.
The final decision for fee concession is purely at the discretion of the School and approval of the Management.
- Recent Passport Size Colour Photograph of the Child, Father and Mother, duly pasted on specified place marked on the admission form.
- Attested photocopy of Municipal Birth Certificate.
- Attested Photocopy of Residence Proof.
- T.C., Report Card/Marks Certificate (from Grade-I Onwards).
- Document related to income criteria in case of student belonging to EWS/Disadvantage Group.
- Any document related to the admission (as per point system/Department of Education)
- Original Documents to be produced at the time of Admission.
- The parents will be responsible for all entries in the Registration Form vis-à-vis its authenticity.
- Before submitting the Admission Form, kindly ensure all the documents furnished as per the attached checklist.