Attendance and Punctuality
1. Students who have been sick for more than 5 days should bring a Medical Certificate / Fitness Certificate from their doctor on re-joining the school.
2. Reason of absence should be filled in the Leave Record Page( on page 55) in the almanac. Without it, the student would not be allowed to attend the school.
3. Students suffering from the following diseases must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before re-joining the school.
Chickenpox - 3 weeks
Measles - 2 weeks
Mumps - 2 weeks
Whooping Cough - 10 days
Jaundice - 3 weeks
Conjunctivitis - 1 week
4. Reported absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than five consecutive days renders the students liable to have his / her name struck off the rolls. Re-admission may be granted only on payment of a fresh admission fee.
5. 75% attendance is compulsory to appear for the annual examination. The percentage could be relaxed on medical grounds but such students will not eligible for academic awards.
6. All students are expected to attend school on the opening day after each vacation.
7. Students who do not take all their Cyclic Tests / F.A. or Term exams, their final result will be impacted. At the discretion of the School authorities, they will be allowed to appear for the final/term exam.